Board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East.
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter game made by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver. Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro. They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war. But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.
|Release Date: 15 Feb, 2019|
Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: Deep Silver
Steam Download – Metro Exodus
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
Metro Exodus Trailer
Metro Exodus Review
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Flee the shattered ruins of the Moscow Metro and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness. From start to finish it’s an amazing thrill ride that rarely takes a moment to catch its breath and it lacks the bloated filler that plague so many other games these days. Instead, Metro Exodus is all meat from head to toe and it’s well worth the time. Much like how the Aurora has brought Artyom and his companions to new, uncharted territories, Metro Exodus is bringing the series into a new direction that seems to have so many possibilities. With great pace and outstanding atmospheric details, 4A Games latest production will fill the nuclear gap left by the previous leader of the post apocalyptic genre. Metro Exodus is a more than worthy successor to Last Light, successfully introducing open levels to break up the more linear sequences, while also retaining the unique look, feel and incredible atmosphere that made the previous games so memorable. Equally gorgeous and grotesque Metro Exodus is sure to please newcomers and the returning faithful alike. Exodus is the most complete entry of the franchise. It’s imperfectly perfect, mature and has a fantastic narrative that keeps us engaged from beginning to end.