Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland.
RAGE 2 is an action shooting game made by id Software & Avalanche Studios, and published by Bethesda Softworks. It brings together two studio powerhouse to deliver a carnival of carnage where you can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything. Now you’ll have to rage for justice and freedom. With ludicrous vehicle combat, super-powered first-person mayhem, and an open world full of emergent madness, you will tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling sadistic gangs to find the tools and tech needed to crush the oppressive rule of The Authority once and for all .
|Release Date: 14 May, 2019
Developer: id Software, Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: Action, Shooting
Steam Download – RAGE 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- WELCOME TO THE SHOOTERVERSE. id Software’s shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios’ open world prowess is dream-team-made-real for RAGE 2. It’s more than a shooter, more than an open world game – it’s a shooterverse.
- THE LAST RANGER. Bring the pain using a collection of upgradable weapons, devastating Nanotrite powers, and Overdrive, the ability to push your guns beyond their mechanical limits.
- THE WASTELAND AWAITS. Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority. The wasteland is massive, and you’ve got the arsenal to fight for every inch.
- FACTIONS & FOES. Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland, each featuring a rogue’s gallery of madmen, mutants, and monsters hungry for blood.
- PEDAL TO THE METAL. From monster trucks to gyrocopters, use an assortment of rugged and wasteland-ready vehicles to speed across the badlands. If you see it, you can drive it.
RAGE 2 Trailer
RAGE 2 Review
RAGE 2 is a frantic, mad and satisfying FPS, with tons of possibilities to play and kill enemies and with a very rich endgame. It has been an immense improvement over its predecessor. An asteroid has annihilated 80% of the earth’s population, and humanity’s numbers are dwindling. Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule with an iron fist. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a threat to their power, you have been robbed of your home and left for dead. Now you’ll have to rage for justice and freedom. With its large open world and vast array of upgrades to earn, Rage 2 feels very much like an antidote for Far Cry fans who have overdosed on that particular style and want a new take on the large-scale shooter-RPG idea. It's the synthesis between id Software's 2016 reboot of Doom and Avalanche Studios' Mad Max, bringing together some of the best ideas from both. Moment-to-moment play on foot is fantastic with each weapon and ability just opening up your options for destruction. RAGE 2 is a great shooter, but it is a step below other comebacks like Doom or Wolfenstein. Still, if you like shooters or open world games, you’ll have a good time with it.