Begin your own journey in the one beautiful changing world.
Tree of Life is a Massively Multiplayer RPG game made by oddonegames. You can make your own village anytime, anywhere. You can also be anyone. You can be a lord who rules a huge grand territory or makes a knight guild to protect the ToL world. What about a village for wanderers? Whatever you want! Build and maintain your own farm, then generate food to support your guild. Or just be a grand merchant, then transport goods across the whole world, or be a master who makes good weapons in legendary level. Whichever is fine. That makes the economy. Nothing is impossible in the open world: Be a legendary warrior and 5-star chef at the same time!
|Release Date: 17 Aug, 2017|
Genre: Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
Tree of Life
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Core i3
- Make your own village, anytime, anywhere. Thinking of building your own village to show your workmanship? If so, it’s time to play Tree of Life.
- Player-based Economy. Are you tired of endless battles? But you still want to support your guild as one of guild members? If so, be a master, then move the entire economy of ToL.
- The one beautiful world. Yes, our world is not perfect. It is full of dangers. So, it could be a good way to explore the ToL world in your room.
- Be a friend or be a foe. That is the question. The real world is full of difficult choices.
- 21 Class combinations. World best warrior in the realm, legendary master, 5-star chef.
Tree of Life Trailer
Tree of Life Review
Tree of Life is a noteworthy cross-breed of the survival & MMO genre. The graphics are simple yet satisfying, The crafting system is intuitive as well. The different zones have a very unique feel to them and the mastery point limit promotes working together with other players but has enough variety that it doesn't hinder a solo player's gaming experience. There are a number of guilds recruiting, so you should have any problems finding friends to play with. It's a great PVP game and it takes some work to get your tree to a higher level, but when you do, it's far more satisfying. If you appreciate cute art styles, role-playing, settlement building, PVE contents, survival elements, and Zelda-like BGM, I can ensure you'll enjoy Tree of Life.