Lane based brawler for up to 3 players.
Viking Squad is an action-fighting game developed by Slick Entertainment Inc. Grab your trusty sword, strap on a fearsome helmet, and plunge into the chaotic fray of Viking Squad! It’s still the good old brawler you may have played at PSX or PAX, but now it has tightened up the controls, improved the visuals, and it now has online as well as local play. Work together to unleash massive attacks on foes and expand your arsenal in this three player co-op brawler.
|Release Date: 4 October, 2016|
Developer: Slick Entertainment Inc.
Publisher: Slick Entertainment Inc.
Genre: Action, Indie
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Lane based brawling with precise and intense combat system.
- Each playable character has their own signature weapon changing the way they approach combat.
- Local and Online Co-op.
- Find new weapons and gear to level up each character.
- Sound by Power Up Audio, Music by A Shell In The Pit.
- The Gods guide your voyage: By worshipping each god new opportunities and perils are unveiled.
- Striking hand-drawn 2d art style, courtesy of Jesse ‘The Drawbarian’ Turner.
Viking Squad Trailer
Viking Squad Review:
A wonderful lane based brawler full of loot to be pillaged, gear to be collected, beautiful art and wonderful music. A game of timing, pattern recognition and opportunism each different level adds new obstacles. The unlockables keep you interested in looting and trying to smash everything and each unlock changes the mechanic of your character, whichever of the 3 you choose to hack 'n' slash with. Great gameplay, smooth combat, beautiful drawn graphics, amazing sound track. Overall, just a great game!