30 Chapters of Adventuring featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes.
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards is a free-to-play collectible card game developed by Synapse Games and Chinzilla, and published by Kongregate. Collect your favorite characters, combine cards to make hilarious combos, and battle your way through an adventure of animated proportions. Featuring hundreds of your favorite characters and moments from your favorite episodes from all the seasons of Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Futurama, American Dad, and King of the Hill. For the first time ever, five of your favorite animated shows are together in one amazing collectable card game. Optimize your deck, and create new combos as you fight in an epic card battle bacchanal.
|Release Date: 5 May, 2017|
Developer: Synapse Games, Chinzilla
Genre: Adventure, Free to Play, RPG, Strategy
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- 30 Chapters of Adventuring featuring moments and locations from your favorite episodes. Hilarious bosses, big rewards, and lots of challenge.
- Partake in limited time events with awesome rewards. Battle against other players, unique bosses, and other crazy combinations of events to earn exclusive rewards, new cards, and lots of loot!
- Hundreds of cards and combos featuring characters from each show. What happens when you combine Fry and Money? We think you know. But how about making a Beefsquatch, a $300 Knife, or Pro Bass Hank? Collect cards and put them together to find out.
- Join a guild, make some friends, and get ready to Rumble! When Guild events are live, play together to prove you’re literally the best in the world.
- Challenge other players from all over the globe in the multiplayer Arena. Earn Hero tokens to level up your favorite characters: from Bender to Consuela, from Bobby to Zapp Brannigan.
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards Trailer
Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards Review
Family Guy! Bob's Burgers! Futurama! American Dad! King of the Hill! It’s ANIMATION THROWDOWN! Chat with your friends, discuss strategy, battle each other for bragging rights, and gain great bonuses from joining a Guild and playing the game. Most of the cards have over 25 combinations, some over 70! So its exploring the shows we like all over again and reliving our favorite moments. One of the best parts is that the AI plays the other players decks. No more waiting for slow players or even waiting for players to match with at all - get your fix instantly! What does Futurama's Space Bee say when you play a strong card? How does American Dad's 70s Hot Tub react to winning a battle? Adventure away to find out.