Happy Wheels in 3D!
Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Guts and Glory is a game inspired by famous “Happy Wheels” where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death. Others say it reminds them of BeamNG or even Super Meat Boy. Either way, it’s a helluva ride! Everything in Guts and Glory is physics-driven, meaning that no two races or crashes are the same. This creates an infinite number of outcomes and can create some very interesting challenges and surprising wrecks! Happy Valley will be just one of the “official” Maps in G&G, and will most likely be part of the first builds. HakJak Productions is a solo developer based out of Boise, Idaho. He’s been working on Guts and Glory for the past year, in between a full-time job, college courses, and raising a family.
Relase date: Not Released Yet
Developer: HakJak Games
Genre: Indie Racing
Guts and Glory
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 7 64
- Hilarious crashes and spikes to the face
- AI Characters that wander around, run away screaming, chase you with chainsaws, etc.
- Realtime dismemberment and blood everywhere
- Steam integration: Leaderboards, Achievements, level sharing, etc.
- Track Maker (plus share and search functions)
- Physics driven mayhem and 100% full-time ragdoll characters
- 100 “official” Tracks, spread across 10 different themed Maps
- Full controller support (PS, Xbox, Steam, generic, etc.)
- A growing number of Hazards & Special Items like Sawblades, Cannons, and Giant Fans.
- Vehicles you can dent, smash and break apart, like bikes, ATVs, family cars and jet-powered contraptions.
- Destructible environments/props: smash through windows, thin walls, fences, crates, signs, vases, etc.
- Time of day system: this means racing at night, evening, or with realtime lighting changes over the course of the race!
Guts and Glory Gameplay
Guts and Glory Reviews:
This game look like Happy Wheels with way better 3D graphics. Each vehicle is completely physics-driven, with 100% ragdoll riders, realtime dismemberment, and dynamic vehicle damage. With extra features and wacky physics and it's straight up awesome as HELL, no joke. A MUST HAVE for every Happy Wheels fan.