A multiplayer game in survival horror genre.
Beyond Despair is an indie horror developed by PixelMate and published by Heatherglade. Player is a volunteer of corporation “New Light”. It started a campaign to research the island and search for facts about events which took place two years ago. World of Beyond Despair is full of dangers. Every move you make may lead to unexpected results, next turn on your journey may be the last one. The world has its story described in notes, audio records and environments. The game takes place on Ansora island — epicenter of paranormal catastrophe, which was two years before the game period. The island is an extremely dangerous and hostile environment full of monsters, anomalies and global events.
|Release Date: 16 January, 2017|
Genre: Indie, Horror, Adventure
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Horror is not just a word in the genre, people really get scared when play the game.
- Various generated missions and local events coupled with main quest will add variety to your gameplay and tell new facts from Ansora history and events of the past.
- Unique setting based on industrialism, dieselpunk and style of 30-40s of the 20th century.
- Develop your character and choose perks, this will increase your chances to survive!
- Craft mods for guns and melee weapons or make consumables, meds and food.
- Stealth system lets you avoid enemies or take them down without raising the alarm.
- You can die not only from starvation but also from low temperatures, anomalies, bad weather conditions, global events and wildlife.
Beyond Despair Trailer
Beyond Despair Review:
Beyond Despair is a survival game with sort of horror elements. Get ready to not only look for food and water to keep your character alive. Horror is not just a word in the genre, people really get scared when play the game. Changing weather, global events, monsters and previous citizens of the island , ghost, illnesses and anomalies… and many other problems are there for you to solve or evade. Think you are prepared? Real survival is waiting for you ahead. If you like survival games, this is definitely survival! It's got some creepy and scary aspects as well.