Explore the America of the 19th century, visit real-life cities, trade and provide goods.
Bounty Train is a simulation strategy game made by Corbie Games and published by Daedalic Entertainment. Be prepared to conquer the Wild West on rails! Explore the dangerous life, the accurate historic events and contemporary inventions of the North American/US 19th century. Mount and design your very own train with plenty of detailed equipment, hire a loyal, bold and selfless crew and travel through the dangerous Wild West. Fulfill surprising quests and face notorious bandits, vengeful Natives and even more enemies. Find your way by cleverly using your resources and by shipping goods and passengers. Solve problems your own way, either through diplomacy, violence or bribery. Acquire one of the most legendary steam machines and transform it into a fortress on rails.
Release Date: 16 May, 2017
Developer: Corbie Games
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Control true to original locomotives, expand and design them in various ways
- Experience an exciting, non-linear story – reunite with your family and prevent the forced removal of the Natives
- Assort an efficient crew and overcome the challenges of North America together
- Influence real historical events and inventions, and change the course of history
- Prove yourself by handling chase-fights and ambushes, but be careful and inventive: resources are scarce and technology isn’t always reliable
- Choose one of four huge factions – or switch sides in the game process
- Explore the America of the 19th century, visit real-life cities, trade and provide goods
Bounty Train Trailer
Bounty Train Review
Bounty Train is a light train sim with some RPG and tactical elements thrown in. Transport goods and passengers from one town to another. You start with a basic steam train and just yourself, from there you must travel from city to city delivering cargo and passengers, helping strangers, importing and smuggling goods hiring crew and making money to build up your train. Get rewards for both supplying and delivering goods. Be sure to keep your train cars upgraded and also train up your staff. As you travel through the railroad system, and you need to purchase access to new railroads in order to use them, you’ll eventually come across bandits or other factions which you’ll engage on combat depending on how you decide to approach them. You're given a nice storyline to begin with and continue from there. The tutorial will get you familiar with the basic aspect of the game, but from there you're on your own. Challenging game, and it seems it has a lot of depth while playing it. If you like trains and "rouge likes", you'll enjoy Bounty Train.