The complete Bulletstorm experience.
Bulletstorm is a 3D multiplayer shooting game developed by People Can Fly and published by Gearbox Publishing. Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform. Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign, competitive score-challenge or multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
|Release Date: 7 Apr, 2017|
Developer: People Can Fly
Publisher: Gearbox Publishing
Genre: Action, Shooting
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- THE ART OF DESTRUCTION. Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive ‘Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
- KILLER VISUALS AND AUDIO. Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before—with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC—and lavishly remastered audio effects
- NEW ECHO MAPS. Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
- NEW OVERKILL CAMPAIGN MODE. Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- ANARCHY LOVES COMPANY. Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
- CAMPAIGN. Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable
- ANARCHY. 4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way
- OVERKILL CAMPAIGN. Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted ‘Overkill’ Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1
- ECHO. Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Trailer
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Review
Bulletstorm: Full Clip edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience that includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons, plus brand-new content exclusive to Full Clip! Gameplay is amazing, the gun play and "skillpoints" system are incredible. The graphics are good, not amazing, but for an older game they are not bad at all. The whole mechanics and point system are simply a lot of fun. Playthrough takes about 6 hours for experienced players, but maybe some hardened-asses can beat it in less time. The best part about this games reward system, is bagging points from kills and earning increased points, by doing more creative ones. These points can then be used for upgrades on your weapons and whip. The whip mechanic is fun to use by grabbing your enemies and blasting them in slow motion or even better, kicking them into an object that insta-kills and grants you more points. Good, old and brutal bulletstorm, with better graphics and optimized for modern hardware. And Duke Nukem's presence makes it even better.