Journey through a huge, seamless world filled with danger and opportunity.
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game made by Funcom. The game is set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian. Conan Exiles is not an empty sandbox. It is a world rich in history where you must discover the knowledge and secrets of ancient civilizations as you struggle to build your own. Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations and uncover its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands yourself. You are an exile, outcast and downtrodden, sentenced to walk in a barbaric wasteland where the weak are crushed and only the strong can live. Just remember: in this brutal land of vengeful gods, bloodthirsty cannibals, and vicious monsters, survival is more than tracking down food and water. Explore mysterious ruins in search of treasure and knowledge, but beware the risk of your mind being corrupted by the dark forces of the world.
|Release Date: 31 January, 2017|
Genre: Action, MMO, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- In the world of Conan the Barbarian, survival is more than being well-fed and hydrated. Here you must weather scouring sandstorms, save your mind from being corrupted and going insane, and fight vicious monsters from the darkest holes of the earth.
- March forth to war against your enemies, use explosives and see their fortifications crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury with brutal attacks that will see heads rolling and limbs flying. Find or craft a wide range of weapons and armor.
- Journey through a huge, seamless world filled with danger and opportunity, exploring everything from sand dunes to towering ruins. Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build everything from a small settlement to entire cities.
- Play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you in a world where you have full control of the rules and settings. Want to play with just handful of friends? Try co-op mode!
- Explore shadow-haunted ruins of ancient civilizations and discover great treasures and knowledge. Learn about the people who inhabited this world before and what led to their demise through inscriptions, wandering NPCs, and the environment itself.
- When playing alone locally or on a server you are the administrator of you have access to a range of in-game tools. These allow you to change progression speed, spawn monsters, turn yourself invisible, deactivate avatars, and much more. Be the dungeon master of your own server!
- Cut out the hearts of your enemies and sacrifice it upon the altars of your god to earn their blessing. Summon and take direct control of huge, towering avatars and wreak havoc on your enemies as you crush their homes and drive them from their lands.
- Download Conan Exiles mods directly from the Steam workshop to customize your game experience. You can also download the custom Conan Exiles Unreal Editor and start creating your own!
- Enslave the criminals of the exiled lands and force them to join your cause and defend your territory. Put them through the grueling Wheel of Pain to break their will, then turn them into archers, crafters, entertainers, and more. Find rare thralls for the greatest rewards!
Conan Exiles Trailer
Conan Exiles Review
Conan Exiles is a survival RPG set in the Conan universe. Visually the game has a very nice art-style that fits thematically immensely well with the settings, but the developers have also created a lush and diverse environment. The open world is huge, plethora of NPC's and challenging at the same time. PvP is pretty well done and it's satisfying to decapitate other players as well as dismember them. Crafting and exploration are the games main draws, and those two elements are very well fleshed out - with a good balance between "Survival" and sandbox fun. All in all this game has great potential and I do recommend it for anyone who enjoys the world of Robert E Howard and has read the books like I have. The music is pretty good too! A big plus to them reusing some assets from Age of Conan as that game had a lot of good stuff.