Experience 360-degree freedom of movement, rotation and acceleration in a sandbox environment built for VR headsets.
Detached is a virtual reality simulation game made by Anshar Studios. Trapped in an abandoned space station, you must race against borrowed time to find your crew before your oxygen supply runs out. Space exploration demands tactics and skill to survive. Strap yourself in for hardcore gameplay uniquely designed for VR headsets. As you solve puzzles to open airlocks, locate power cores and disable transmitters, something tells you that you won’t be alone when you finally escape into the universe’s deep infinity. Separated from your unit you must make smart decisions and race to safety in this visceral exploration of deep space.
|Release Date: 18 May, 2017|
Developer: Anshar Studios
Publisher: Anshar Studios
Genre: Indie, Simulation, VR
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Go Hardcore – Experience 360-degree freedom of movement, rotation and acceleration in a sandbox environment built for VR headsets.
- Astronautic Drills – Get to grips with your spacesuit’s controls in a zero-G environment through a dynamic tutorial before venturing into outer space. FPS-style steering will introduce newbies and those sensitive to VR playing to the hardcore VR experience.
- It’s Getting So Atmospheric – Discover the wide blue yonder inspired by the sublimity of Gravity with an accompanying fully orchestrated score composed by Mikołaj Stroiński (The Witcher 3, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter).
- Blink and You’ll Miss It – Challenge a friend to Detached’s nail-biting PvP mode and then spend time getting acquainted with the infinite universe in single-player mode.
- Blast, Splinter and Charge – Employ Shield, Boost and EMP Rockets skills in both single-player and multiplayer modes. Hit targets with lock-on missiles built into your suit. Master weapon cool down times before your opponent gets the upper hand. Gain temporary immunity with the shield skill. Exploit boosting tunnels to gain a speed advantage.
Detatched is an objective based PvP game that simulates a space suit. There is also a single player campaign but this is focused on the multiplayer PvP. This is an extreme VR experience that simulates sudden and dramatic acceleration, freefalling, twisting and rolling. Detached will give you tons of freedom in how you play, and the gaming sensation is intense. Unlike many games where VR is a mere expansion, VR is the primary asset of Detached. To complete the game, you must master the controls of your EVA spacesuit and develop your ability to move in a realistic zero-G environment. Multiplayer pits you against your friends in an entirely new take on capture the flag. It is an unique twist on the classic capture the flag game mode that strives to avoid violence but still raises the pulse. Single-player mode makes full use of the VR headset, giving you the chance to interact with the tranquil expanse of space. Equipped with only an advanced EVA spacesuit, your skill in zero gravity flight will be tested.