Tonight we dine in bullet hell!
DoDonPachi Resurrection is an arcade shooting game developed CAVE by Interactive and published by Degica. The legendary bullet-hell shoot-’em-up series in the form of DoDonPachi Resurrection, the sequel to Blissful Death, packed with enough modes to satisfy the beginner all the way up to the hard core shooting fan and a fantastic musical score to boot. Resurrection is a direct sequel to Daioujou, the supposed grand finale of the series. In addition to the existing Hyper Counter Mode and the Hyper Laser Mode, this new version comes with more arrange modes. The system becomes more intelligent, it will recognize the player’s style and adjust its difficulty accordingly. So the more you play, the more challenging this game becomes. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity.
Release Date: 14 October, 2016
Developer: CAVE Interactive
Genre: Action, Shooting
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Dozens of weapons and upgrades
- 10 linked single player missions for the human faction campaign shows almost all the current features and modes of the game.
- Explore the complete DDPR experience with 8 different modes
- Choose between three ships and three Styles
- Control the Tiger Schwert from KETSUI in the first international release for this mode!
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system
- Steam Trading Cards, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
DoDonPachi Resurrection Trailer
DoDonPachi Resurrection Review:
Before launching ressurection the DoDonPachi series has been across the Sega Saturn, and Playstation 1 systems in Japan and was praised as being one of the greatest Bullet Hells ever. Cave did an amazing job on this PC port of DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu. Tons of backgrounds to choose from, tons of options, the game is very customizable, every version of DoDonpachi DaiFukkatsu is playable, perfect controls, acheivements, trading cards, and more! If you're thinking about picking up DoDonPachi Resurrection, you're staring down the barrel of one of the best shoot-'em-ups of our time. Don't hesitate, just grab this one first, then get Mushihimesama, followed by Deathsmiles.