Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix. It tells a captivating tale of a hunted hero and is the long-awaited role-playing game from series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama. A young man, about to participate in his village’s coming of age ceremony, travels to a Sacred Stone alongside his childhood friend. After a series of unexpected events, this intrepid adventurer learns he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten age. Dragon Quest XI continues the gameplay of previous games in the series, in which players explore worlds and fight against various monsters, including the ability to explore high areas.
|Release Date: 4 Sep, 2018|
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans.
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style.
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look.
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles.
DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Trailer
DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Review
Dragon Quest XI is, from end to end, an iconic example of everything that Dragon Quest has stood for since way back in the 80's. It's a massive, sprawling JRPG that keeps you invested in its story and characters right up until the end, and then gives you even more. Its gorgeous world is a joy to explore, and the series' trademark sense of quirkiness seeps into every aspect. The game can function as a great JRPG for newcomers, but there's still enough depth to appease longtime fans. There's so much to do and it's so easily to get lost for hours just exploring the world trying to find the right materials to craft some better gear, or to finish up that side-quest that you picked up in Puerto Valor, or maybe the casino is more your style? With a great story, a superb set of characters and loads of content to discover, Dragon Quest XI is one of the best JRPGs to come out in recent years. If you are a lover of the JRPG then do not hesitate, Dragon Quest XI is an adventure that you must live and experience.