Play alone, or team-up with up to three friends as you collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies.
Generation Zero is a first person shooter game made and published by Avalanche Studios. Welcome to 1980’s Sweden. The local population has gone missing, and machines of unknown origin roam the streets. Explore this vast open world to unravel the mystery of the invaders, perfect your fighting strategies and prepare to strike back. In Generation Zero, living is winning.
|Release Date: 26 Mar, 2019
Developer: Avalanche Studios
Publisher: Avalanche Studios
Genre: Action, Shooting
Steam Download – Generation Zero
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Take on missions and challenges throughout the open world to unravel more of the mystery, while scavenging for weapons and supplies to help you stay alive
- Play alone, or team-up with up to three friends as you collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies.
- Tactically combine weapons, skills and equipment, to lure, cripple, and destroy your enemies.
- Some enemies are too powerful to attack head-on, which is when you should adopt stealth tactics by moving silently, exploiting the enemy’s senses and using the environment to your advantage.
- Among the loot, you will find outfits and hairstyles to recreate your favorite 1980s style to take on the machines in style.
Generation Zero Trailer
Generation Zero Review
Explore a vast open world, rendered with the award-winning Apex engine, featuring a full day/night cycle with unpredictable weather, complex AI behavior, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, and a dynamic 1980’s soundtrack. All enemies are persistently simulated in the world, and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours, or weeks later. Experience an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a huge open world. In this re-imagining of 1980’s Sweden, hostile machines have invaded the serene countryside, and you need to fight back while unraveling the mystery of what is really going on. By utilizing battle tested guerrilla tactics, you’ll be able to lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes. The enemies you face in Generation Zero come in many sizes, types, and variations. They are constantly challenging you in new ways using different weapons and sensory equipment. Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer. Collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies, support downed friends by reviving them, and share the loot after an enemy is defeated.