The most brutal and savage Virtual Reality face-smashing game ever produced by man!
GORN is a virtual reality fighting game made by Free Lives and published by Devolver Digital, the developers of Broforce and Genital Jousting. Savagely strike down an infinite supply of poorly-animated opponents with all manner of weapons – from swords, maces, and bows to nunchuks, throwing knives, massive two-handed warhammers or even your blood-soaked bare hands. Featuring a unique, fully physics driven combat engine, GORN combatants will be able to creatively execute their most violent gladiatorial fantasies in virtual reality.
Release Date: 10 Jul, 2017
Developer: Free Lives
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genre: Action, Indie, Virtual Reality, Fighting
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- The fighting mechanics are very polished and fun to play.
- GORN combatants will be able to creatively execute their most violent gladiatorial fantasies in virtual reality.
- There are many unlockables (weapons/champions).
- Swords, maces, and bows to nunchuks, throwing knives, massive two-handed warhammers or even your blood-soaked bare hands.
- To unlock them you need to do challenges, which are diverse.
- This combination will keep you entertained for hours even in early access.
- The only limits to the carnage are your imagination and decency.
GORN is a combination of glory, gore, hilarity, and good fun. A nice atmosphere filled with brutal smashes and limbs flying in every direction. With a wide variety of weapons, it is possible to unleash your inner warrior/psychopath in numerous ways. Definitely a challenge at later levels. Fights feel intense and visceral and it's really easy to work up a sweat. The game has a regular, endless, and champion mode. While the champion mode is a bit limited, the Arena and Endless modes are guaranteed to bring hours of fun. Combined with funky physics and great graphics this is truly a fantastically fun game to play, whilst still being very easy to jump into for the first time. This game is very unique and a blast to play. Happily recommend anyone with a VR headset to get this game.