Welcome to the fastest RPG shooter ever made.
Gunheart is an action role-playing game made by DONTNOD Entertainment and published by Focus Home Interactive. Cross-play across all platforms between desktop (non-VR), Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows MR. Jump in and start your bounty hunting career with PalCo today. The denizens of Planet Fortune are anxiously awaiting your arrival, why not stop in to say hi? Gunheart is an online co-op RPG shooter where you and your friends become customizable robotic bounty hunters trying to make a buck at the edge of the galaxy.
|Release Date: 4 June, 2018|
Developer: Drifter Entertainment
Publisher: Drifter Entertainment
Genre: Action, RPG, Shooting, VR
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Move across the battlefield at the speed of thought. Strafe, teleport, or boost jump anywhere and everywhere to cover kilometer long battlefields instantaneously. With teleport at your fingertips it’s easier than ever to grab the high ground and destroy the invaders.
- 80+ cosmetics and 4 social gear to discover for your character. Hats, rig vests, and facial expressions enable you to customize your look and show off your achievements. Make some cool pixel art with the pixel gun, stage a celebration with the balloon gun, or just whack some fools in the face with the handy Mr. Fish.
- 10 unique weapons to unlock and master. Each weapon can be leveled up to unlock individual perks and additional weapon modification slots. Combine and dual-wield different side arms until you find your favorite combo. When taking on the bigger enemies, reach for a combo weapon like the chaingun or bow.
- Grab any physical object and turn it into an adhoc weapon using the multi-tool. Explosive barrels littered throughout the environment make for great impromptu grenades. Or simply grab the nearest creature and chuck them off a cliff for a quick kill.
- 40+ weapon modifications means millions of combinations. Completely overhaul how each weapon functions and turn your favorites into custom death-dealing masterpieces – for example augment an ordinary rocket launcher with guided rockets, then slap on rapid-reloader, and top it off with a full-auto mod.
- Drop-in/drop-out co-op with dynamic difficulty makes it easy to join in with friends (or strangers) for some fun co-op shooting. You can always start a mission solo if you prefer to play as a lone wolf, or restrict the mission to just your friends list.
- 9 campaign and 11 challenge missions that will take you on an action packed tour of Planet Fortune while battling the diverse Anthromite menace. Encounter a wide variety of enemies and multiple bosses along the way while battling through several unique environments. Elite mode and weekly missions keep the challenge fresh even after you have mastered the campaign.
- VR players have a full suite of locomotion and comfort options that allow for comfortably play standing, seated, or room scale. A full set of control options allow users to easily switch between layouts, enable smooth motion and jump, or toggle comfort options such as dynamic “blinders”.
- Frenetic PVP battles pit you against other bounty hunters either in free-for-all or team-based skirmishes. Earn rewards and prestige titles for killing your fellow players – it’s a great way to cool off and show off after a long day of bounty hunting!
Gunheart is a high quality virtual reality game with super polished graphics that boasts a well designed core loop that keeps you coming back for more. Very fun to play, nice upgrade system, a lot of updates to keep the game fresh and keeps it interesting. Graphics are excellent as well and it makes it easy for your crew to jump into any game you are playing. The 9 levels is about 5-6 hours of gameplay. The early levels are simple, and become more interesting and challenging later on. Which is a shame as Gunheart feels like it's beginning to hit it's stride at in the final couple of levels. If you have friends who own a VR rig and you're not playing this game together, do yourself a favor and get yourself this game now.