Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer.
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! is an indie adventure simulation game made by Daylight Studios and published by Daedalic Entertainment. Play as twins Ren and Rexa, who set out on a journey to discover the truth behind their parents’ disappearance with the use of their spy skills. Outwit and outsmart security personnel, bust through the sturdiest of doors, and hack some of the most complicated security systems! You will be the unseen hero in the shadows, using your intelligence, charm, stealth and strength to take on the enemy and fulfill your missions.
|Release Date: 7 Nov, 2018|
Developer: Daylight Studios
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Encounter pop-culture legendary special-agent spuds
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities, and training stations
- Create new Genetically Modified Potato spies through genetic splicing
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! Trailer
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! Review
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! is a wacky spy-agency sim game where you manage your very own spud spy headquarters! Uncover the truth behind an evil spy corporation using your intelligence, charm, stealth and strength to take on the toughest of enemies! Recruit new spies, train and enhance your potato team, discover and build crazy gadgets, vehicles and facilities, and embark on top-secret missions! Infiltrate enemy headquarters and sabotage their evil plans, use genetic splicing technology to create new spies and recruit legendary spies, and encounter pop-culture secret agents such as Justin Powers, Harry Fart, and Ezio de Frenzy in your quest to uncover the larger truth in Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!