Sending hordes of undead zombies to devour flesh has never looked so pretty!
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is an indie simulation game made by Toge Productions and published by Armor Games Studios. Drop your virus into an unsuspecting population and watch the chaos unfold. Upgrade your virus, splice DNA, and unlock dozens of undead creatures with unique powers. Your goal is to destroy humanity with your growing army of mutating zombies. Conquer the world, one bite at a time!
Release Date: 10 May, 2018
Developer: Toge Productions
Publisher: Armor Games Studios
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Over 35 Zombies to Discover and Craft – Splice DNA to unlock new mutations, from common walking-undead to leaping alien parasites. Build your brain-hungry army and master their abilities to turn humanity into mulch.
- Over 200 Unique Interactive Levels – Open or lock doors, blow up walls… use the environment to your advantage and make sure your zombies get to the very last human to earn bonus cash and creatures for your lab.
- A Wonderfully Warped World – Infectonator 3: Apocalypse takes place in the real world… well, sort of! As you destroy the globe, you’ll encounter parodies and morbid humor of all sorts, but beware. The humans will not go quietly, and have their own defenses.
- Built for Replay Value – Randomized events, mutations, and locations gives every play session a new experience. Destroy the world, again and again!
- Classic Pixelart With a Modern Twist – Expressive and cute-yet-creepy 2D humans and monsters roam dynamically lit 3D environments. Sending hordes of undead monsters to devour flesh has never looked so pretty!
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse Trailer
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse Review
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a zombie apocalypse simulation-strategy game where you play as the zombies and your goal is to destroy humanity. Greatly improved gameplay over previous installments which you may have played. To anyone unfamiliar with infectonator, it may take awhile to adjust to the game and know what you should be investing in at the beginning, but as soon as you find a reliable strategy, you'll find yourself swimming through the game in no time. Infectonator is pretty hard too, very strategic in ways you wouldn't expect and I appreciate it. The maps start off pretty small but later on in the large levels you need to be careful when spawning zombies. It's all about the zombies too with multiple ways to upgrade them. You're basically trying to figure out how to create a swarm of zombies every level so you can infect the entire human race. The game can get quite repetitive trying to destroy all the cites. However, you may need to use different zombies and strategies to overcome a level. There are also many zombies, achievements, reporters that can take time to unlock, which means there is more activities to do then just destroy cities. Overall a great game.