Full body boxing experience built from the ground up for VR.
Knockout League – Arcade Virtual Reality Boxing is a sports game made by Grab Games. Its intuitive gameplay involves moving and dodging with your body and 1:1 punch movement that lets you attack how you want without relying on buttons for main gameplay. Train up with various boxing drills to take on a crazy cast of characters with different fighting styles and gameplay in order to become the champion of the Knockout League!
|Release Date: 13 Feb, 2018|
Developer: Grab Games
Publisher: Grab Games
Genre: Casual, Free, Indie
Knockout League – Arcade Virtual Reality Boxing
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Read and react to your opponents and decimate them in this arcade-style, full body boxing experience built from the ground up for VR.
- Dodge, block, and attack how you want with precise tracking of your movements and punches.
- Attacks are larger than life in VR. Be enveloped by tentacle slams, flaming punches, and otherworldly magic!
- Face opponents who try to overwhelm with offense, outlast with defense, or outsmart with trickiness!
- An insane inventor, a sneaky octopus, and an all powerful magician are waiting to beat you down!
Knockout League – Arcade Virtual Reality Boxing Trailer
Knockout League – Arcade Virtual Reality Boxing Review
Knockout League is an extraordinary VR experience. It's tough, it's exciting, and it's incredibly rewarding. It delivers exciting, demanding gameplay and requires observation, timing, and endurance. Great mechanics paired with over-the-top characters will leave you entertained even as you're pummeled into blacking out. A wide variety of opponents await you, all with different attack patterns, weaknesses and personalities. The cartoony graphics and crazy characters work well and allow you to have fun pretending you’re a real boxer without ever getting hurt. Next to the story mode, in which you will fight increasingly more insane enemies, there is also a training mode where you can practice punch combinations, fast hitting and Hit/Dodge coordination. This is a must have for anyone who likes to box or who would benefit from using a videogame to supplement or motivate their workout routine.