A Hate Story about social manipulation, crossdressing, and girls tying up other girls.
Ladykiller in a Bind is an visual novel by “Love Conquers All Games”, the creators of Analogue. Forced to pretend to be her twin brother on a cruise ship full of his classmates and enemies, the Beast finds herself thrown into a game of complex social manipulation. Can you survive seven days trapped on a cruise ship with your brother’s classmates and enemies? Will you get locked up in cargo for doing too unconvincing an impression of the Beast’s brother?
Release Date: 10 Oct, 2016
Developer: Love Conquers All Games
Publisher: Love Conquers All Games
Genre: Visual Novel, Indie
Ladykiller in a Bind
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Two main romance routes… but don’t let that stop you from making out with everyone else.
- Dynamic soundtrack by Isaac Schankler.
- Six nights worth of explicit, consensual, kinky lesbian sex… or live dangerously with four extra sex scenes with your brother’s classmates who just want to fuck you up.
- Balance gathering votes to win favour with mitigating suspicion. The shy Stalker will help hack votes if you spend the night with her, but the sadistic Beauty will take care of your suspicion… for a price.
- Unique conversation system—instead of hanging off your every word, dialogue options appear as they occur to you and disappear as they become irrelevant to the conversation.
- Fully uncensored, but does include an optional “safe for work” Christmas sweater mode.
Ladykiller in a Bind Trailer
Ladykiller in a Bind Review:
Ladykiller in a Bind is a game about control. It is also a visual novel with interesting choice systems. You play as "the Beast", twin sister of scheming weirdo "the Prince". The story has sex and manipulation and excellent examples of how consent is both appropriate and sexy at the same time, and how similar behavior without it is awful. The greatest pleasure of Ladykiller in a Bind is interacting with an incredible cast of characters. Trying out all the dialogue choices in order to see different, often overblown, reactions is just fun. From a ridiculous setup to awkward cast of teens, nothing about the game feels grounded in reality. If you like the visual novel genre, or if you like hot girls being manipulative, if you'd like to see a title where sex is actually relevant and part of the plot and story, give this a try.