Go grab your kitty and start your crazy ride!
Meow Motors is an indie car racing game made and published by ArtVostok. Meet the kitties, the main heroes of the new go-kart racing game! You will take to the track and play as one of a dozen colorful cats memorable for their different characteristics and unique personalities. Overcome various difficulties of the tracks drifting through mines and bombs, stop and slow down your competitors by blasting them with bubble gum and other astonishing weapons. And don’t forget to gather power-ups along the way if you want to be the fastest driver on the track!
|Release Date: 2 Nov, 2018|
Genre: Indie, Racing
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Dynamic gameplay that has three different modes: circle races, drifts and ‘strike’ mode
- 10 power-ups with unique effects to defeat your competitors
- 20 different tracks where kitties will compete
- 10 kitties with unique abilities that will help you gain an advantage
- Charge your power-ups and get a more powerful effect!
- Local gameplay allowing you to compete with up to three friends at a time
- Astonishing weapons ranging from nut-thrower and bubble gun to shark bazooka
- Overtake opponents, drift and get bonuses for it. Bonuses you can spend on speed-ups or oil, which affects the control of the enemy
Meow Motors Trailer
Meow Motors Review
Meow Motors is a cartoon styled kart racer resembling similar titles such as Mario Kart and Table Top Racing. You need to either win the race, get a good drift score or eliminate a number of opponents using weapon pick ups laid out on the track. Tracks consist of three different modes: circle races, drifts and 'strike' mode. In order to win you should take advantage of power-ups, combining them with your skills to use the stored energy. The game is played via a storyline campaign and local multiplayer mode (Split-screen game) allowing you to play with up to 4 people on one device. If you’re looking for a fun and polished cartoon style kart racer you can’t go wrong with this title.