Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is an simulation game made by Asobo Studio and published by Xbox Game Studios. Test your piloting skills against the challenges of night flying, real-time atmospheric simulation and live weather in a dynamic and living world. Create your flight plan to anywhere on the planet. Game includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
|Release Date: 18 Aug, 2020
Developer: Asobo Studio
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Steam Download – Microsoft Flight Simulator
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Living World – Earth is vibrant and ever-changing and so is the world of Microsoft Flight Simulator which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals.
- Vivid and Detailed Landscapes – Immerse yourself in the vast and beautiful world that is our planet with over 37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more.
- New Checklist System – From pro to beginner, scale your level from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
- Aircraft – Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation.
- New Day & Night Engine – experience flight at any time of day or year allowing for night VFR, visual flight rules, navigation.
- Live Weather – The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Trailer
Microsoft Flight Simulator Review
Microsoft Flight Simulator is one of the great releases so far this year, a title in which Asobo Studio has managed to create what could become the best flight simulator of all time that will satisfy both the most purists and the more novice pilots. The skies may be an endless expanse of blue but the planet beneath it is infinitely detailed, and Microsoft Flight Simulator lays out the whole thing in a single game, waiting to be explored. For enthusiasts of past installments, there is so much to look forward to. For those who might be on the fence about a flight simulator that is virtually an endless sandbox game, the great news is that it has been added to the Xbox Game Pass on PC right from launch, and players can check it out there before making the plunge. With a strong starting point in terms of aircraft to use and the fact that you can fly to/from anywhere in the world and the promise of more content in the future (especially the teased VR update in the not too distant future), I really can’t recommend this enough to fans of flight! Visually stunning and a challenge if you want it to be, or a reasonably calm flight of fancy if you want that.