Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay.
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel is a 2D fighting game developed by EXAMU and published by XSEED Games and Marvelous USA. Players can select a main fighter and two partner characters from a roster of Nitroplus’ most popular ladies and jump right into fast-paced combat that’s as easy to learn as it is deep and difficult to master. The popular Arcana Heart fighting game series, has teamed up with esteemed visual novel publisher Nitroplus to create a new 2D fighter crossing over multiple franchises. This PC release updates to the latest version popular in Japanese arcades, with rebalanced fighters, added background animations and additional winning poses.
|Release Date: 8 December, 2016|
Publisher: XSEED Games, Marvelous USA
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Fast-Paced Fighting Action with Easy-to-Learn Gameplay
- Cinematic Cut-ins and Screen-filling Attacks
- From the makers of Arcana Heart comes a brand new fighting game that’s as simple as it is chaotic. Between the easy-to-execute combo chains and assist mechanics that can get up to six characters onscreen, the action never lets up for long.
- ‘Lethal Blaze’ attacks, which run the gamut from awe-inspiring to adorable, are sure to please fans of the source material while intriguing newcomers.
- Roster of Unique Heroines and Fighting Styles
- Online Play Support and Leaderboards
- Fan favorite SUPER SONICO is part of an impressive cast from Nitroplus-related products for a varied selection of combatants and fighting styles. This PC release also includes Homura from the SENRAN KAGURA series and Heart from the Arcana Heart series, both of whom were premium DLC in their console debuts.
- Players can go online to take on all challengers as they try to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel Trailer
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel Review:
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel is just the kind of well-crafted 2D fighter that the PC needs more of. It's exactly what it promises to be. You pick your waifu, and start kicking butt. No engaging storylines to be found here. In the end, those who are more familiar with works of Nitroplus will get the most out of Nitroplus Blasterz, but even those with no prior knowledge of the included franchises should easily be able to enjoy it. Aside from being a fighter with a cast of anime and manga characters from Nitroplus, this game is quite a solid fighter overall.