Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online.
Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator is a hilarious simulation game developed by Vile Monarch and published by Gambitious Digital Entertainment. Have you ever wanted to tell your friends and loved ones how you really feel about them, but without the risk of any lasting physical repercussions? Now you can! A Hilarious Insult‘em up in which players must verbally take-out their friends and family in different game modes. Create insults by using a random selection of handcrafted zingers and verbally assault friends and strangers across numerous devices with Crossplay, and let them know that their Hamster farted on your hovercraft from anywhere in the world! Experience a deep Contentious Battle system. Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
|Release Date: 25 October, 2016|
Developer: Vile Monarch
Publisher: Gambitious Digital Entertainment
Genre: Funny, Indie, Simulation
Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game’s Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator Trailer
Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator Review:
The Insult Simulator builds upon the ideas explored in past prototypes and delivers an Insult’em-up game where you can release your inner fury….the British way! The game title already gives you a hint: It's an insult simulator. Two characters start a sort of wang measuring contest over a silly situation. You take turns to select a sentence fragment out of a pool, and when you are done or can't choose more fragments, you speak your insult. Make the insults as silly as you want, but take care not to make a nonsense sentence, or else your character will stutter and loose the insult. The prototype was already a blast, and what it lacked in features it made up for with a hilarious setting and a fantastic, fresh, original gameplay.