Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken-only levels!
Samurai Sword VR is a fighting action game made and published by SAT-BOX. It’s Edo Japan. The country is in chaos. Awaken your inner samurai as you dash through and across thrilling locations, using shuriken and your katana to cut down obstacles and foes! Play from a sitting or standing position, but c’mon, real Samurai don’t sit during battle. This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive.
|Release Date: 31 Jan, 2017|
Genre: Action, Casual, VR
Samurai Sword VR
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus…
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken-only levels!
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
Samurai Sword VR Trailer
Samurai Sword VR Review
Sword fighting game where you slice through anything that stands in your way to rack up high scores and compete against others. Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle. Studying the way of the warrior courtesy of Samurai Sword on the HTC Vive. This is more of an expanded slice-em-up tech demo that a game per-se, but it is still very pleasurable to slice everything.