Screeps is about scripting your creeps.
|Release Date: 16 November, 2016|
Genre: Indie, Multiplayer, Strategy
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win Vista
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Only basic programming skills are required. However, if you are a pro developer, now is the chance to put your skills to the limit!
- No shards, game realms and session match-ups: units of all players coexist in the same real-time persistent world and obey the same rules.
- Edit your scripts from the in-game editor, or using your favorite external IDE.
- Units, base, mining resources, territory control, economy, manufacturing, transporting, logistics, trading – all the attributes of a real strategy game which you need to program!
- Lifetime MMO access with 10 CPU limit included in the starter package. Raise your CPU limit to the point depending on your game level by purchasing a CPU subscription plan or via in-game items called Subscription Tokens. The subscription cost is the same for all players, there is no way to pay more to gain more advantages.
- The better your scripts, the better your game — irrespective of the time played. Your creeps will mine, build, defend, and conquer as you just work, sleep, or walk your dog.
- Host your own server, modify games rules and play with your friends via LAN or on the Internet. No subscription required. The server is an open source project.