With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Stardew Valley is farm simulation with RPG elements combined to create an absorbing rural world. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With so many interconnected systems, from the farm simulation to simple combat and cooking to crafting, and each driving the others forward in some way, it’s a deeper and more complex game than you’d expect after the first day on the farm. There’s plenty to do while I wait to uncover more of the Valley’s secrets, and the prospect of filling your days with new adventures or just a better harvest is too enticing to pass up.
Relase date: 26 February, 2016
Genre: Farm Simulation, RPG
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 7 64
- With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won’t have a problem finding new friends! Become part of the local community. Each person has their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year. As you make friends with them, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their personal troubles, or tell you their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivals such as the luau, haunted maze, and feast of the winter star.
- Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You’ll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams. Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm!
- As you travel deeper underground, you’ll encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones, raw materials for crafting and upgrading tools, and mysteries to be uncovered. Explore a vast, mysterious cave.
- As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging. Improve your skills over time. As you progress, you’ll learn new cooking and crafting recipes, unlock new areas to explore, and customize your skills by choosing from a variety of professions.
- Donate artifacts and minerals to the local museum.
- There are 10 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo, each with unique character progression cutscenes. Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with. Once married, your partner will live on the farm with you. Who knows, maybe you’ll have kids and start a family?
- With hundreds of decorative items to choose from, you’ll have no trouble creating the home of your dreams! Customize the appearance of your character and house.
- Since JojaMart opened, the old way of life in Stardew Valley has changed. Breathe new life into the valley. Much of the town’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair. Help restore Stardew Valley to it’s former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
- With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to create. Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
- The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
Stardew Valley Trailer
Stardew Valley Reviews:
Stardew Valley beautifully combines genres to create a captivating small-town life sim. Far more than just a farming game, this one-man labor of love is filled with seemingly endless content and heart. One of the best indie games to date. It's a trip to the countryside with incredibly motivating game mechanics. Once you're there, you won't come back very soon.