Explore grim dungeons beneath the kingdom of Aldor.
Stoneshard: Prologue is a free-to-play indie role-playing game made by Ink Stains Games and published by HypeTrain Digital. This version of the game contains 2-3 hours of gameplay and introduces Stoneshard’s world and combat system. The old school turn-based RPG inspired by legendary roguelikes like ADOM and Nethack. Keep in mind that Prologue is just an alpha version of Stoneshard and is developed for gaming audience to get familiar with the game’s concept.
|Release Date: 5 June, 2018|
Developer: Ink Stains Games
Publisher: HypeTrain Digital
Genre: Free, Adventure, Indie, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Learn the story behind one of Stoneshard’s main characters — Verren, who’ll play a significant role in the full game
- Fight ancient vampires and customize your hero with different armor sets and weapons
- Explore grim dungeons beneath the kingdom of Aldor
- Face the Prologue’s mysterious boss and find out if you’re strong enough to defeat him
- Get familiar with Stoneshard’s health and psyche system — put splints on broken bones, use medical aid and even drugs to ease hero’s pain and fend off insanity
Stoneshard: Prologue Trailer
Stoneshard: Prologue Review
Stoneshard: Prologue is a promising start to a fantastic roguelite RPG. Strategy, turn-based dungeon crawling. A little brutal on the RNG, since there's a LOT of them, and only the one of you.I like its nostalgic aspect that reminds me games like Diablo and Beyond Divinity. The difficulty of the prologue should be just right for most people but if you play it like you play twitch games, you will definitely get murdered. Take your time, observe, understand, calculate the risk, plan and you can definitely beat the prologue. So far this is very much something to look forward to when the full version comes out but don't let that stop you the prologue is quite good in it's own right. If you are interested in rogue-lite games, dungeon crawlers, or rpgs, you should check out Stoneshard: Prologue.