Experience brutality on ice like you’ve never witnessed before!
Super Blood Hockey is an indie sport video game made by Loren Lemcke. Customize your lineup and use superior skating, positioning, strategy and violence to assert your dominance on the ice. Travel back to a time when sports games were all about the action. Relive the golden age of arcade sports gaming with Super Blood Hockey — A violent homage to classic 8-bit and 16-bit ice hockey games.
|Release Date: 17 Aug, 2017|
Developer: Loren Lemcke
Publisher: Loren Lemcke
Genre: Indie, Sports
Super Blood Hockey
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- CRUNCHY RETRO PIXELATED GORE! Experience brutality on ice like you’ve never witnessed before: blood splattering collisions, brain-scrambling head injuries, bloody vomiting spells and violent seizures.
- GLOBAL SHOWDOWN! Take on the world in a global ice hockey tournament. Failure to secure victory for your nation could result in your execution.
- MIND MELTING CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK! Enjoy the driving retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley.
- CHALLENGE MODE! Conquer a variety of difficult challenges (4 vs. 8, manual goalie control, etc.) and fun scenarios (12 vs 12 Mega Rumble, Turbo Mode, etc.).
- 4-PLAYER LOCAL MULTIPLAYER! Paint the ice with the blood of your friends!
- CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT! The release is not the end! Voice your opinion in the discussion forum and tell me what else you would like to see in the game!
Super Blood Hockey Trailer
Super Blood Hockey Review
Super Blood Hockey is basically an M-rated version of an imaginary 16-bit sequel to Ice Hockey on the NES. Instead of feeling dated and reminding you of how much things have changed in the past thirty years, Super Blood Hockey makes you remember just how great it was to crowd around a monitor and battle it out in a digital arena. This is a no rules ice hockey game. Hit the opponents as much as required & I suggest you do so often... Even the referee. Sometimes a fight will break out, just try beating four extra opposition players. There's a gigantic dose of humor and pixel-blood in the game. Good old school hockey game, no nonsense, straight to the point gameplay. If you were a fan of Ice Hockey on NES, you'd love this homage to the classic.