Face hordes of enemies across the Neverseen and its wild environments.
Swords & Souls: Neverseen is an indie action-RPG game made by SoulGame Studio and published by Armor Games Studios. You find yourself shipwrecked and caught up in a struggle between a dangerous witch and some decidedly kooky townsfolk. To stop the witch, you’ll need to train, fight, train, and fight some more in this addictive single-player combat-focused game that rewards player skill and juicy progression. Wildly popular Swords & Souls, comes an all new, even bigger standalone adventure to an island far across the sea.
Release Date: 22 Jul, 2019
Developer: SoulGame Studio
Publisher: Armor Games Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Swords & Souls: Neverseen
Steam Download – Swords & Souls: Neverseen
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Addictive and evolving training minigames to train your character’s stats.
- Upgrade your home and training grounds for stat and experience gain.
- A fast-paced blend of real-time and turn-based combat.
- Buy equipment, invest in the local museum, go shopping, fishing and more!
- Face hordes of enemies across the Neverseen and its wild environments.
- Keep playing in the post-game endless mode with randomized encounters.
- Tame pets and meet colorful mercenaries, both to fight beside you.
- Online leaderboard to share your high scores.
- Vary your playstyle with six types of weapons, passive skills, and unique rings.
- A light-hearted story filled with surprises and humor.
Swords & Souls: Neverseen Trailer
Swords & Souls: Neverseen Review
Swords & Souls: Neverseen is a unique RPG where leveling up takes skill! Create, train and upgrade your character as you please, discover The Neverseen and its eccentric locals, and battle across the lands to foil an evil witch's plans! It is a lighthearted, rather fast-paced turn-based RPG with several unique gameplay mechanics and twists that significantly set it apart from any other similar title around. As for this game, you crash land on an island with a wicked witch, and you’re tasked with defeating her. Before you can do that, you’ll need to collect four magical items defended by lots of bad guys. You start off weak and poor, so you’ll need to train your character and purchase upgrades for them to take on increasingly challenging enemies. That’s the core gameplay loop. You train your character in five disciplines by playing minigames, and then you go out to tackle missions with semi-automated combat. Swords & Souls: Neverseen is definitely a good quality RPG that will please any fan of the genre with its innovative and clever mechanics, diverse gameplay and addicting progression, with a budget price tag as well.