Race as a team, win as a team!
Team Sonic Racing is a Sonic the Hedgehog themed multiplayer racing game, made by Sumo Digital, and published SEGA. It combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as you face-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Take control of your racing style – Choose from 3 distinct character types and unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style. Race together and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts.
|Release Date: 21 May, 2019|
Developer: Sumo Digital
Genre: Driving, Multiplayer
Team Sonic Racing
Steam Download – Team Sonic Racing
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Team Sonic Racing Trailer
Team Sonic Racing Review
Team Sonic Racing is a 2019 kart racing game and a spinoff from Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series. The player views gameplay from a third-person perspective and runs over panels to get speed boosts, performs tricks in midair, and drifts to make sharp turns. After selecting one of 15 characters from the series' cast, players participate in races using sports cars on courses thematically based on locations from the franchise. There are three types of racing classes: speed, technique, and power. Each has their own unique abilities; for example, technique racers like Tails can drive over rough surfaces like grass without slowing down. Team Sonic Racing refines and advances the genre in creative ways that make it a must play for both kart racing and Sonic fans alike. The team mechanics provide a bit of a unique twist on the genre, even if they make rubber-banding even more of an issue. Despite a few shortcomings, Team Sonic Racing is an enjoyable kart racer that makes great use of its franchise. If you’ve got a serious itch for some good old racing, Sonic and friends can help scratch it.