Play as a real-world candidate and completely immerse yourself into the 2016 presidential election!
The Race for the White House 2016 is a simulation political game developed by Eversim. Candidates establish headquarters, travel the country, set up rallies, deal with super PACs, manage the campaign budget, make TV appearances in debates, and build TV and ad campaigns. You will need to act and react – swiftly and decisively – just like in the real 2016 campaign Players have total control over their candidacy so you need to deal with lots of face-paced decisions. The game contains several game modes. Take on an opposing candidate controlled by the computer, or by another human player online with internet rankings. In realistic mode you have to run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections. In equal start mode all candidates start with equal poll results. Sympathisers from all sides and parties, from newbies to political addicts, whether Bernie-or-bust supporters or GOP voters, or somewhere in between, can now take part in one of the most compelling and controversial election that America has ever witnessed. Candidates also get to make nearly two hundred campaign promises, but be careful – those promises will impact the deficit! And do not forget to satisfy lobbies, religious communities, or ethnic groups as their votes will be decisive. The Race for the White House includes spreading scandalous rumors, arranging to have competitors’ campaign cash stolen, giving kickbacks to attract supporters, and sabotaging opponents’ meetings…but be careful because these slimy tactics might backfire and cost you the election.
Relase date: 8 September, 2016
Genre: Indie, Simulation
The Race for the White House 2016
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates – Features 3D animated faces and voice imitations of real political personalities
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results…
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations…
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game’s website!
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent… that’s politics, too!
The Race for the White House 2016 Trailer
The Race for the White House 2016 Reviews:
Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant! “Candidate” players can enter the 2016 presidential race as an actual contender for the White House, or you can join the political fray as real world candidates “Hilda Tilton” or “Ronald Drump” with animated 3D faces and hours of voiceovers by impersonators.