A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
Thimbleweed Park is an indie adventure game made by Terrible Toybox. From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion. Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you. In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems. Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
Release Date: 30 March, 2017
Developer: Terrible Toybox
Publisher: Terrible Toybox
Genre: Adventure, Indie
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- A joke every 2 minutes… guaranteed!
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- Not a walking simulator!
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish subtitles.
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
Thimbleweed Park Trailer
Thimbleweed Park Review
Ron Gilbert is an adventure game Rockstar and I'm so glad he created this game as it really brings back the look and feel of the good old times. Thimbleweed Park is a modern representative of a genre that once dominated the game industry. The town of Thimbleweed Park is the perfect setting for a gripping story. We have a small population of 80, a murder, two federal agents coming in to investigate said murder, as well as a seemingly ever-present local sheriff who appears quite eager to stick his nose into everyone’s business. 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves. Without a doubt, Thimbleweed Park is one of the best Point-&-Click titles that I have ever played, and it is absolutely worthy of the legacy that creators Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick bring to the table.