Discover the history of railroads in elegant low-poly graphics!
Train Valley 2 is an indie puzzle/tycoon game made by Alexey Davydov, Sergey Dvoynikov and Timofey Shargorodskiy, and published by Flazm. All aboard — the train is leaving the station! Build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep your trains on schedule without delays or accidents. Take your railroad company from the days of the Industrial Revolution and into the future, meeting the needs of the valley’s cities and industries.
|Release Date: 15 Apr, 2019
Developer: Alexey Davydov, Sergey Dvoynikov, Timofey Shargorodskiy
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Train Valley 2
Steam Download – Train Valley 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Enjoy engaging and addictive gameplay, combining puzzle micromanagement with tycoon elements.
- Produce and ship increasingly sophisticated goods in more than 45 types of train cars.
- Discover the history of railroads in elegant low-poly graphics!
- Jump into our Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration and create your own Valleys – or play levels from other players!
- Keep your trains running on schedule across 50 levels in Company Mode.
- Create your own mods with custom locomotives, train cars, industries, and resources from your favorite time or universe.
- Upgrade your stock of locomotives and acquire advanced engines, with 18 models to unlock.
Train Valley 2 Trailer
Train Valley 2 Review
Train Valley 2 is a train tycoon puzzle game. The Principe of this game is the same as in its predecessor. You have to build railroads and manager trains to bring items from one station to another station. It is incredibly accessible and at the same time offers a high challenge for players who strive for perfection. Build an efficient railroad, upgrade your locomotives, and keep all trains on track to meet the ever-growing demand of the cities and industries in your tiny valley. Each level is a joy to look at and and an even greater joy to figure out how to solve in record time and get a full star rating. Drive forward the industrial revolution in a train tycoon puzzle game! Overall, this is already a great followup to the original and I look forward to watching its development.