A classic masterpiece for the Nintendo 64 returns in a perfectly optimized PC version.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil is a first-person shooter video game developed by Iguana Entertainment and published by Acclaim Entertainment. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner. The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Seeds of Evil features a single-player campaign consisting of six levels and a multiplayer mode where various players can compete against each other in several game types.
Release Date: 16 March, 2017
Developer: Iguana Entertainment
Publisher: Nightdive Studios
Genre: Action, Shooting
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
- New Graphics System. Modernized deferred renderer, shadow maps and compiled light maps, and screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Enhanced Gameplay. Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges, updated maps and improved AI.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Trailer
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Review
Turok 2 was the sample that had no rival Nintendo 64 FPS creating. Now, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! One of the most difficult games of all time, with a truly great gore, some beastly graphics, intelligent enemies (when they feel threatened by powerful weapons they run) a soundtrack history and definitely one of the best games ever created for a game console. The developers of the remake kept the already convincing elements of the game and polished it with a newer graphics engine for sharper details and even more gore than in the original. Now it also looks and runs amazingly well on top of everything else. Turok 2 was already one of the best FPS games for its time and now with this remaster, it's even better.