The renowned iOS and Android hit is coming to PC.
War Robots is a 3D multiplayer shooting game made by TatriX and Nanalli. Destroy enemy robots, capture all the beacons, and upgrade your weapons to increase your battle robot’s combat strength, speed and durability. Prove yourself in each map and use different strategies and tactics to emerge victorious in battle. Are you ready for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and the many sneaky tricks your rivals have in store for you? War is raging, pilot!
Release Date: 5 Apr, 2018
Genre: Action, Free to Play, Shooter
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Tactical 6v6 PVP
- numerous possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own playing style;
- 34 battle robots with different strengths
- create your own clan and lead it to glorious victories;
- over 30 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
- join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
- 9 Maps to battle on!
- complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the title Best Pilot.
War Robots Trailer
War Robots Review
War Robots is an online third-person 6v6 PvP third-person shooter with real-time battles in Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) mode. Players operate BattleTech-like robots on a live battlefield. They either have the option to play solo or to team up with other players. Dozens of combat robots, hundreds of weapons combinations, and heated clan battles. Upon entering the battle, players will be randomly placed into one of the eleven maps available (Springfield, Yamantau, Canyon, Shenzhen, Powerplant, Moon, Valley, Dreadnought, Dead City, Carrier, and Rome). Each map has its own unique structure, length, and its own play style. Compared to mobile emulators, this version runs much more smoothly, with better controls and a higher framerate. I know the game will turn away many players because of its mobile like design, but if you can handle it you might just have a good time. All in all it's a fun game, and I'd recommend it. Hell, it's free, what do you have to lose?