WWE 2K16’s in-ring action exemplifies excellence in execution.
The authority in WWE video games returns with WWE 2K16! The newest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise will deliver fun, authentic and hard-hitting action, including returning fan-favorite features and game modes, new innovations and more! Play as the greatest WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends of all time. Includes all DLC content!
|Relase date: March 11, 2016|
Developer: Yuke’s, 2K Sports
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win Vista 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Improved and Refined Gameplay:2K16’s core wrestling gameplay is smoother and more responsive than ever, with thousands of new animations, enhancements in chain wrestling, new working holds and reversals to deliver the most fun and authentic WWE experience to date.
- Biggest Roster in WWE Video Game History:The biggest roster in WWE video game history! Play as over 120 unique characters and Raise Some Hell with your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars, Divas, Legends and more.
- New Creation Suite Features:Utilize 2K’s best-in-class Creation Suite to develop your WWE Universe, including options to create, customize and compete with unique Superstars, Divas, Arenas, Championships and more. Upload your creations and share with the WWE Universe online!
- 3-Man Commentary Team:For the first time ever, WWE 2K16 will feature a 3-man commentary featuring Michael Cole, John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler! With thousands of additional commentary lines in the game this year, 2K16 will feature the most authentic WWE commentary to date.
- 2K Showcase:Relive and play through some of the most iconic WWE matches and moments of all-time in 2K16’s single player story campaign, 2K Showcase. Complete objectives to unlock legendary characters, gear, match types, and unlockables from WWE history.
- WWE Universe:WWE Universe has been improved drastically with new core systems to have a richer and more dynamic WWE.
WWE 2K16 Official Trailer
WWE 2K16 Reviews
WWE 2K16 takes a big step back towards being the exhaustive suite of wrestling wish-fulfillment it’s expected to be. The unprecedented depth of gameplay and the polished appearance, almost to the last detail, what else could a fanatic WWE fan ask for.