WWE 2K19 arrives as the latest entry to the flagship WWE video game franchise and features cover Superstar AJ Styles.
WWE 2K19 is a first-person thriller game made by Visual Concepts and Yuke’s Co., LTD, and published by 2K. WWE 2K19 will showcase a massive roster of popular WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, as well as NXT favorites. Experience authentic WWE gameplay, extensive creation options, engaging match types, fan-favorite modes and much more! Play as the WWE Superstars of today, such as AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman or Shinsuke Nakamura, as well as the legendary “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, The Rock, André the Giant and more! With more than 200 playable WWE Superstars, the amount of dream matches you can create is nearly unlimited!
Release Date: 9 Oct, 2018
Developer: Visual Concepts, Yuke’s Co., LTD
Genre: Sports, Fighting
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- STUNNING VISUALS. Engage in the action through jaw-dropping graphics, heart-pounding excitement and thousands of new gameplay animations that enable you to experience WWE at a premium level.
- NEW MODE – 2K TOWERS. A new way to play – The all new 2K Towers! Take your favorite WWE Superstar or MyPLAYER into any tower with a gauntlet of matches that boast panic-inducing challenges, incredible stipulations, mind-blowing rule changes and dynamic difficulty, presented in ways you’ve never seen before in WWE 2K.
- MyCAREER. Experience high stakes matches, talk smack to your opponents and shape your MyPLAYER’s career path as you strategize your way to WWE glory. An original story voiced by WWE Superstars makes WWE 2K19 the best MyCAREER experience yet!
- MASSIVE PLAYABLE ROSTER. The WWE 2K19 roster is the biggest yet and loaded with your favorite WWE Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers alongside your NXT favorites!
- THE RETURN OF DANIEL BRYAN!. YES! YES! YES! Relive the incredible journey of WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan – from his career-defining moment in the main event of WrestleMania XXX to his heartbreaking retirement to a triumphant return in 2018 – all told through the words of Daniel Bryan. Complete objectives to unlock playable characters, attires and arenas.
WWE 2K19 Trailer
WWE 2K19 Review
WWE 2K19 maxes out all of the incumbent concepts from recent games in the franchise, and this is a solid and more polished release than we've seen from some recent versions. From the surprisingly varied and fun single player options to the customization suites that have come into their own and endless multiplayer, WWE 2K19 is a wrestling game that feels closer to how fans picture a wrestling game than the series has in several years. There's enough new modes for some change like the my career and towers modes, and the Daniel Bryan showcase mode. They seem to have improved universe mode quite a bit. Striking is also faster than it used to. The game has brand new reversal animation, so instead of reversing a power slam you'll reverse the move and the kick your opponent in the abs that can lead into a signature, or strong strike. Also the pacing of the matches is a lot faster and more smooth. WWE 2K19 is the best wrestling game in the series since it came to 2K Games. It's new story mode is very fun and 2K Showcase is back. At last, WWE 2K19 is the game that wrestling fans deserve.