Tactical Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat.
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is a strategy game made by Triumph Studios and published by Paradox Interactive. Build your empire with one of six unique factions, ranging from the militant Vanguard to the dinosaur-riding Amazons and the cyborg-zombies of the Assembly. Progress through each faction’s missions using your wits, military strength and diplomacy, exploring planetary ruins and encountering other survivors as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to build a new future for your people.
|Release Date: 6 Aug, 2019
Developer: Triumph Studios
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Steam Download – Age of Wonders: Planetfall
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Tactical Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat. Perfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles featuring a large cast of factions, customizable units, and destructible environments.
- Multiple Paths to Victory. Achieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies.
- Discover a Rich Science-Fiction World. What secrets will unfold when you uncover the history of the fallen galactic empire? Discover the fate of the Star Union by exploring lush landscapes, wild wastelands and overgrown megacities. Encounter rival factions and discover hidden technologies long forgotten in abandoned places.
- A Multitude of Game Modes. A deep single-player story campaign alongside random map generation makes for endless replayability. Try new play styles in skirmish mode, and play multiplayer your way – online, hotseat, and asynchronous!
- Planetary Empire Building. Steer the future of your colony with a mix of technological advances and social development. Will you create an environmental paradise or a perfect military order?
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Trailer
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Review
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Age of Wonders series, bringing all the exciting tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new, sci-fi setting. Age of Wonders: Planetfall perfectly mixes the XCOM series with the Civilization one without renouncing to the peculiar characteristics of the past chapters of the series. The six factions are unique, the tactical combat is amazing and there are loads of choices to make. The perfect game to put hundreds of hours in. Both a world-building strategy sim and a turn-based tactical RPG, Planetfall offers a wealth of content to keep players engaged for a long time to come. While some initial commitment is needed to get past the learning curve, playing becomes smooth and intuitive within a couple of hours. Armchair generals with a penchant for lasers, robots and mysterious planets will find plenty to enjoy in this tremendously deep title.