The classic transport simulation genre has a new gold standard.
Transport Fever 2 is a simulation strategy game made by Urban Games and published by Good Shepherd Entertainment. Provide the world with the transport infrastructure it needs and make a fortune with custom-made transport services. Watch your trains run on rails, your buses and trucks thunder along roads, your ships power through the water, and your planes soar through the skies. Carry people on their way to work or play, and be the reason cities grow and thrive. Deliver raw materials and goods to drive the economy. Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to the present day, and build a transport empire unrivaled anywhere else on the globe! Discover a whole new world by navigating transport routes through land, water and air. May progress and prosperity find their way! Free play offers a huge range of creative possibilities, while campaign mode re-writes transport history across three continents. Transport Fever 2 offers a choice of over 200 vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, modelled in extreme detail; and with the in-game map editor, you can re-create landscapes from three different climate zones. Finally, the realistic transport and economy simulator, along with comprehensive modding support, round off the gameplay experience.
|Release Date: 11 Dec, 2019|
Developer: Urban Games
Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Transport Fever 2
Steam Download – Transport Fever 2
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities.
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more.
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time.
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers.
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games.
- Dynamic economy and city simulation.
- Three landscape types: moderate, dry, and tropical.
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods.
- Realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia.
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships.
- Detailed game world with physics-based lighting.
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbors.
- Individually simulated land animals, birds and fish.
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals.
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode.
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects.
- Extensive modding support via the Steam Workshop.
Transport Fever 2 Trailer
Transport Fever 2 Review
Transport Fever 2 is not a re-invention of the genre, but a considerable improvement of tried and tested gameplay principles. A huge game world is waiting for your railroads, road vehicles, aircraft and ships. Intuitive interactive rail construction tools and a modular construction system for stations make it easy to build and expand your transport empire; and thanks to a wide range of configuration options, every free play game provides a new challenge, where completely different strategies can lead to success. Thanks to the detailed game world, you can develop your very own virtual railroad landscape: the map editor provides the possibility to create countless different worlds; the terrain in the game can be adjusted and painted; and thanks to the extensive modding support, new creations are being developed constantly, which are available for free via the Steam Workshop and which can be easily integrated into the game. Three historic campaigns set in different time periods and located on three separate continents will challenge you with different objectives …only transport magnates will manage to complete all the missions! Voiceovers and cutscenes enrich the story and contribute to a thrilling gameplay experience, and even the free play mode will challenge you with different achievements to unlock. It is vital to adapt your company to the needs of the economy and cities: bridges, tunnels, switches, rail signals, one-way streets, light signals, and bus lanes are just some of the possibilities you can use to optimize the transport infrastructure. Even train stations and airports can be expanded with modules in order to meet different requirements; and various data layers help you visualize traffic volumes and emissions, and provide information for further improvements. A great game for fans of economy simulations and model railroads alike, with lots of meaningful improvements, new features and a really good campaign.