Design and build your shopping center from the ground up.
Social Interaction Trainer is a funny shopping mall simulation game made by The Quadsphere. Open shops, restaurants, supermarkets, bowling alleys, movie theaters and more. Keep your customers happy and satisfied. Hire and manage the best staff for the job and milk your customers for all they’re worth! Open your first business, turn a profit, take out loans and expand progressively.
Release Date: 3 November, 2016
Developer: The Quadsphere
Publisher: The Quadsphere
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Another Brick in the Mall
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10 64
- Design and build your center from the ground up. You are responsible for every road, parking, wall, floor tile, door, shelf, plant, you name it. Arrange them optimally, or to your liking, and create a unique shopping empire.
- Keep your customers happy and satisfied. Unsatisfied customers will not come back tomorrow and furious ones will make a stink and tarnish your reputation.
- Thousands of characters and vehicles are simulated on screen, for that ant colony feel.
- Adjust your profit margin on staple goods to attract more customers and prey on their cravings and addictions to trigger impulse purchases.
- Hire your staff from a panel of applicants, making sure their skills match the job.
- Starting your venture with limited funds, responsible accounting is paramount to your success. Open your first business, turn a profit, take out loans and expand progressively.
- Deploy your workforce efficiently to keep the queues short, the shelves stocked and the floors clean.
- Or play in sandbox mode and carelessly spend your infinite money: “This is your world.”
Another Brick in the Mall Trailer
Another Brick in the Mall Review:
Another Brick in the Mall is very fluid, easy to grasp and all in all quite a casual Mall/shop builder/managment game. You start on a massive plot of land and your first order of business will usually be to construct a small general store. The game runs smoothly, looks good in its quirky style and looks to have a reasonable amount of depth. Another Brick in the Mall already has more than enough content, and it's only going to get better over time.