Social situations simulator.
Social Interaction Trainer is a funny simulation game developed by Ryan Jake Lambourn and published by gogem.pro. This is a game that will teach you how to be less socially awkward in weird situations, such as: dates, urinals, condom purchases, etc. The game helps us with our daily troubles. Like not staring at other peoples sparkle bits.
Release Date: 2 November, 2016
Developer: Ryan Jake Lambourn
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Social Interaction Trainer
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10 64
- Highly accurate simulations of real life social scenarios.
- Competently effective sound design featuring lush synthetic tones.
- Eye physics.
- Regional options to meet the censorship demands of the Web, USA, Australia, Japan and China.
- Translation of all scenario text to Bogan for Australian localization.
- Beautifully rendered, high fidelity colors and shadows.
Social Interaction Trainer Trailer
Social Interaction Trainer Review:
Social Interaction Trainer walks you through all the situations that you will need such as Dating, Romance, and even death. The perfect game for you if you are really bad at interacting in the many social situations that we are faced with on a daily basis.