Enter a cloud-piercing megacity where Freelancers fight for control over the last Reactor on the planet.
Atlas Reactor is a turn-based massively multiplayer online game set in the future. It is a team-based game developed by Trion Worlds in which a team of players compete against another team in simultaneous turns. Master a wide range of customizable heroes and team up to take down enemies. Fast-paced turn-based gaming has arrived. Watch the story of Atlas unfold over time, bringing new challenges and contracts. Complete your chapter contracts to earn rewards and unlock the next chapter of content.
|Release Date: 4 October, 2016
Developer: Trion Worlds
Publisher: Trion Worlds
Genre: Free-to-play, Strategy
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- A futuristic universe. Enter a cloud-piercing megacity where Freelancers fight for (and against) monolithic Trusts vying for control over the last Reactor on the planet.
- Customizable heroes. Battle as one of an ever-growing roster of Freelancers: futuristic heroes with huge personalities and five customizable abilities.
- Competitive PvP. Compete in 4v4 team battles in Solo, Vs. Bots, PvP, Ranked, and Custom games. With the range of ability combos possible, no two matches are ever the same.
- Seasonal stories and rewards. Experience Atlas’ story through “Seasons,” a multi-week arc where players can influence the fate of the world and challenges reward regular gameplay with bonus loot!
- Unique maps and environments. Fight in battles all around the city of Atlas, including the deck of a flying cargo ship, a rooftop garden, a hi-tech laboratory, and the engineering bay of a working reactor core.
Atlas Reactor Trailer
Atlas Reactor Review:
Atlas Reactor is absolutely Fantastic. X-com multiplayer hybrid style with great cheeky characters. Pick your Freelancer. Start the game. Work as a team to get the 5 kills first while not dying yourself. Work with your teammates to make sure they don't die. The game itself is Buy to Play to unlock everything permanently, the only thing actually buyable in-game currently are loot boxes, which give you nothing more than cosmetic stuff, which can just as easily be bought using the in-game currency for specific cosmetics. The music also intensifies whenever a taunt is activated, it makes matches so tense. Without a doubt this is one of the most refreshing and intelligent strategy games of 2016.