Zone for new campus area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University.
Campus is an additional content (DLC) for Cities: Skylines, strategy-simulation game made by Colossal Order Ltd., and published by Paradox Interactive. Build five types of varsity sports arenas and nine unique faculties, employ seven new policies, earn seven new achievements and take on five new maps! Campus takes higher education to new heights with everything you need to graduate magna cum laude.
Release Date: 21 May, 2019
Developer: Colossal Order Ltd.
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, DLC
Cities: Skylines – Campus
Steam Download – Cities: Skylines – Campus
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Degrees of Freedom. Zone for new campus area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works and unlock new buildings
- Var-City Sports. Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets — and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys, busses and security.
- Ludocartography 101. Five new maps for your building!
- Syllabuster. Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- Three New Chirper Hats. Be the big chirp on campus!
- We Fancy. Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
Cities: Skylines – Campus Trailer
Cities: Skylines – Campus Review
In Cities: Skylines - Campus, university life abounds with new area types for any sort of student - Trade School, Liberal Arts and University. Increase the reputation of your campus by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlock new buildings. Similarly to Industries DLC, it greatly expands and improves on existing features in-game, this time in the education system. If you wanted to have a big specialized university in your city, now you can. Free update that comes with Campus is enough if you don't have money to buy this DLC, as it adds great improvement to how education works. Having the new Industries 4.0 policy is a life saver if you want to have high educated citizens without killing your industrial zones. Dev did a great job showcasing and demonstrating the content in this expansion. Check out the youtube series if you want to see before you buy! Awesome work.