SPACE MINING at the most dangerous dig sites in the galaxy!
Deep Rock Galactic is an indie multiplayer FPS game made by Ghost Ship Games and published by Coffee Stain Publishing. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares – into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered. The game features fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
|Release Date: 2018|
Developer: Ghost Ship Games
Publisher: Coffee Stain Publishing
Genre: Indie, Action, Shooting
Deep Rock Galactic
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: 2.4 GHz Quad Core
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL – For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED – A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- A MATTER OF CLASS – Pick the right class for your play style – mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- INTO THE DARK – The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH – Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path – it is up to you how to reach your goal.
Deep Rock Galactic Trailer
Deep Rock Galactic Review
Join a team of badass space dwarves and fight, dig and explore your way through enormous cave systems and uncover the greatest riches. The Dwarves are decked out with the heaviest weapons and the most advanced gadgets this side of Rigel VII. Anything from heavy flamethrowers to launchers that fire climbable concrete platforms into walls - if it exists, the Dwarves have access to it. If you thing that there's nothing else you can innovate on FPS, look at this game!