Captain your cricket team to the top of the World Rankings!
Don Bradman 17 is a sports simulation game made Big Ant Studios. DBC 17 brings a revolutionary control system delivering the best batting, bowling and fielding experience by providing you an even greater level of variety and precision of play, with fully motion captured first class cricketers, including Women’s cricket in all game modes. Download and play with thousands of community created players, teams, umpires, stadiums and logos. A vastly expanded Career Mode gives you the choice between a seasoned pro or a rookie just starting out in club cricket.
|Release Date: 16 January, 2017|
Developer: Big Ant Studios
Publisher: Big Ant Studios
Don Bradman Cricket 17
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Bat like a pro with the new helicopter, reverse sweep and scoop shots.
- Motion captured first class cricketers, including female cricketers for the first time in all game modes.
- Stump your opponent by mixing up your fast deliveries with leg-cutters, off-cutters, cross-seam or go with spin deliveries including the doosra or googly.
- A world first stadium and logo creator that allows you to customise and share your play experience.
- Enhanced fielding including a new ‘reflex catching’ system. Fielding also includes slides and tap backs inside the boundaries, plus relay throws.
- Download and play with thousands of community created players, teams, umpires, stadiums and logos.
- A deeper career mode that gives you the choice between a seasoned pro or a rookie just starting out in club cricket.
Don Bradman Cricket 17 Trailer
Don Bradman Cricket 17 Review:
Don Bradman Cricket 17 expands on its pioneering predecessor with the fundamentals of cricket translating to fun, challenging gameplay. This game is a tribute to cricket! DBC 17 expands on its pioneering predecessor with the fundamentals of cricket translating to fun, challenging gameplay. Batting and bowling are similar, but better rounded, and the introduction of female cricketers has been given the utmost care. The game looks fantastic to simply put, the players look more detailed and real, the lighting in an ODI as the sun goes down and flood lights come on is wonderful. If your a cricket fan not just cricket gamer this game is a must get, why simply because any cricket scenario under the sun/floodlight in any era, any place, you will be able to recreate and live it in this game.