25 years of PES with the eFootball PES 2021 Season Update.
eFootball PES 2021 is a soccer game made by Konami Digital Entertainment. This product is an updated edition of eFootball PES 2020 (launched in September, 2019) containing the latest player data and club rosters. Please note that some leagues will have their rosters updated post-release. Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, certain real-world football leagues and/or tournaments may undergo sudden regulation changes. As a result, there is a chance that in-game regulations may not perfectly match their real life counterparts. Other changes that impact leagues and tournaments may also be implemented in future updates without prior notice. Celebrate 25 years of PES with the eFootball PES 2021 Season Update – available at a special anniversary price!
|Release Date: 15 Sep, 2020|
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
eFootball PES 2021
Steam Download – eFootball PES 2021
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Play with the biggest teams in world football; including German champions FC Bayern München, Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United and exclusive PES partner Juventus!
- The eFootball PES 2021 Season Update features the same award winning gameplay as last year’s eFootball PES 2020 along with various team and player updates for the new season. Also comes with the UEFA EURO 2020™ mode – all at a special anniversary price!
- Create your very own dream team from scratch and face off against human rivals from all over the world.
- Take the helm of a football club and lead them to the top in this engrossing single player mode.
- Compete in online PvP events themed after real-life football rivalries and other big matches.
eFootball PES 2021 Trailer
eFootball PES 2021 Review
PES 2021 is a solid title, but on the whole, is the same as last year's game with few updates. A title with few incentives if you arrive since last season, but excellent if you enter the series for the first time with a more than adjusted price. If you want more offline content you can always use sider, which is a nice modding tool for adding stadiums, kits, faces, scoreboards... and makes the game more realistic in this way.