Experience all-new exhilarating arcade fighting action with the original old-school graphics!
The next entry in the side-scrolling action game series Double Dragon is finally here! Double Dragon IV is an old-school arcade fighting game made by Arc System Works. After the defeat of the Black Warriors in Double Dragon II, Billy and Jimmy Lee look to spread their Sōsetsuken martial art by establishing dojos around the country. However, they soon face a new threat in a gang called the Renegades, who have teamed up with the Black Warriors to put an end to Billy and Jimmy once and for all.
|Release Date: 31 January, 2017
Developer: Arc System Works
Publisher: Arc System Works
Genre: Action, Fighting, Arcade
Double Dragon IV
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- New enemy characters including ninjas, karate masters, and sumo wrestlers, none of which have been seen in Double Dragon before!
- Experience all-new exhilarating action with the original old-school graphics!
- There are lots of extra modes, too! Cool new features fans have been waiting for!
- Use the art of Sou-Setsu-Ken to rescue the kidnapped Marian!
- Playable enemy characters, VS Mode, Tower Mode, and even more!
Double Dragon IV Trailer
Double Dragon IV Review
Double Dragon IV is pure, old school NES brawler goodness, borrowing most heavily from DD2. And DD2 was where Double Dragon really nailed the satisfying slam of the knee strike or the hurricane kick, so that's a perfectly fine nostalgia launch point. It's a great little homage to the series and a love letter to the fans. The developer took an old favorite and improved on it with more abilities and challenging enemies. You have some conveyor belts, spike traps, pit falls, moving platforms and of course your favorite cast of Double Dragon characters and villains. Finally we have a sequel to the most rad NES co-op beat 'em up game of the 80s/90s! If you enjoyed the old Double Dragon games, give this one a try!