Experience super-sized cargoes with length and width exceeding standard cargo regulations.
Special Transport is an additional content to Euro Truck Simulator 2 made by SCS Software. Are you up to the challenge? Drive through tight passages requiring millimeter-precision maneuvering! Experience super-sized cargoes with length and width exceeding standard cargo regulations. It’s not going to be a piece of cake, but if you obey the escort vehicles’ advice and carefully watch for every inch of the road to deliver the cargo in pristine condition, you can consider yourself a real pro, a true veteran behind the wheel who can deliver even the most enormous cargoes. Your route will be secured by two escort vehicles guiding you through the transport job from its start to the place of delivery.
|Release Date: 13 Jan, 2018|
Developer: SCS Software
Publisher: SCS Software
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Driving
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Special Transport
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- 11 huge cargoes (up to 70 tons, 6 m width, 5+ m height and 20+ m length)
- Original intros for the cargoes and jobs, crowds and police cars along the routes
- 4 new special trailers
- New models, characters, and animations of people assisting or spectating the transport
- Unique job routes for the Special Transport (most in the base map, some through DLC expansions, more to come!)
- Curious pedestrians, journalists or transport co-workers along the routes
- A combination of over 80 special transport jobs
- A new set of warning beacons for the trucks
- Custom AI escort vehicles
- Special Transport achievements
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Special Transport Trailer
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Special Transport Review
SCS has hit it out of the ball park with this awesome DLC Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Special Transport. It breaks that trend by offering a new challenge which demands careful driving and greater attention to the roads and potential obstacles. There's a few new trailers and a decent variety in the loads as well all of which does a great job of expanding the game. If you play ETS2 in singleplayer mode, the artificial intelligence of the escort vehicles will add another dimension to this game. Special Transports do feel more "interactive" than normal transports and the way how the escort and police vehicles clear the way for you, really give the impression that your delivery is important. If you have played ETS2 for a while and started to get bored with the standard jobs, and are looking for a challenge, this is exactly what you are looking for!