High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a racing game developed by Kylotonn an published by Strategy First Inc. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
Release Date: 4 April, 2017
Publisher: Strategy First Inc.
Genre: Driving, Multiplayer
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
- Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
- Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
- Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
- Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
- Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
- Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
- Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Trailer
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Review
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, where reckless driving has never been this much fun. A fun racing game filled with lots of different game modes. 20 different tracks and several race types ensure that single-player and online multiplayer won't get stale too quickly. And you won't find another racing game with such a delightful emphasis on destruction. The frame rate could be better, the single-player difficulty can be unfair at times, and online multiplayer lacks some popular event types. Still, it's an impressive package on the whole. Kylotonn managed to perfectly nail the series' classic feeling and modes, delivering a true FlatOut experience.